Each video comes with a FREE downloadable workbook to encourage immediate and interactive implementation of the lessons shared. We also include insight on how to make more money online as a dancer using web monetization.
Are you ready to start expanding your life and career as a freelance dancer?
Follow the steps below to gain access to the Creative Living for Dancers video series!
- Go to www.coil.com and click Sign Up.
- By clicking “Access Content,” you’ll be able to access the Creative Living for Dancers video series! Don’t worry, you can still choose to monetize your own content later.
- Create your user ID and password.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your payment information.
- Why? Coil is a membership service (that you can cancel at anytime) that grants you access to watch and support artists and content creators across the web. For $5, you will gain one month of exclusive videos on Cinnamon, privacy protection for your data as you stream, and ad-free browsing Learn more about Coil here.
- Great! You now have access to quality content created by artists just like you!
- Now, type www.cinnamon.video into your URL address bar. This new video-streaming site is an extension of Coil where you can view and post videos that are eligible for web-monetization.
- Click “Continue with Coil” and, if prompted, type in the user ID and password you created for www.coil.com.
- Now, search for @CreativeLivingForDancers and click Follow.
- You now have access to our Creative Living for Dancers video series!
OR— Once you’ve created your account, Add the Coil Plug-in to your Chrome Browser and access the complete Creative Living for Dancers Course & Workbooks on our site below:
Want a sneak peek of the Creative Living for Dancers video series before signing up? Click below to view our video teasers, which will give you a brief introduction on what you’ll learn in each video.
We proudly utilize web-monetization technology in our Creative Living for Dancers professional development course, as well as our Creative Living for Dancers Award.